Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ARMA 3 open admin signups

1. Registered TeamPlayer CivilWars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: CivilWars CivilWars's Originid: CivilWars

ARMA 3 open admin signups

Now that we have an active alpha server, and have plans to have a full server once the game releases, we need to start filling in the admin ranks. If you have the alpha already, and have an interest in being an admin, please reply here and state your case for why you want to admin ARMA 3. If you have not purchased the game, but plan to in beta or full release, please do not reply now. We will likely have another round of signups at full release.

2. Registered TeamPlayer DJ Ms. White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DJMrWhite

Re: ARMA 3 open admin signups

I would like to apply. My time on the servers will be mainly on the weekends due to school. I have experience as a 2142 low and as a COD4/W@W/TF2 Mid. I have experience admining both with GUI tools and with rcon. I am also aiming to contribute to the TPG wiki about the game/rules/alpha progress/beta progress/etc.

I also currently have purchased the Alpha.
    enf-Jesus its been like 12 minutes and you're already worried about stats?! :-P
    Bigdog-
    Sweet home Alabama you are an idiot.

3. Registered TeamPlayer SmokenScion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SmokenScion SmokenScion's Originid: SmokenScion

I have Purchased Alpha, I have experience in Admining Low Bc2 and Bf3. I have played Arma 2 wasteland extensively.

4. Registered TeamPlayer dreaddman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups

I have purchased the alpha and been playing on our server. Don't have prior admin experience, but believe that I could perform the duties required. Am typically on during the early evening hours, 5-9 PM EST due to my work sched. Think I could contribute during a time when the pop is lighter.
    Sent from an undisclosed location.

5. Registered TeamPlayer SgtRazor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups

I have purchased the Alpha and have been splitting time on the TPG ArmA3 server and DayZ server. I have no TPG admin experience, but have experience administering a BF2 server for a previous clan in the past. I'm typically on one or the other most nights and can help admin ArmA3 during high pop time.

6. Registered TeamPlayer CivilWars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: CivilWars CivilWars's Originid: CivilWars

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Mr. White View Post
    I would like to apply. My time on the servers will be mainly on the weekends due to school. I have experience as a 2142 low and as a COD4/W@W/TF2 Mid. I have experience admining both with GUI tools and with rcon. I am also aiming to contribute to the TPG wiki about the game/rules/alpha progress/beta progress/etc.

I also currently have purchased the Alpha.
    Hired as a mid.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokenScion View Post
    I have Purchased Alpha, I have experience in Admining Low Bc2 and Bf3. I have played Arma 2 wasteland extensively.
    Hired as a low.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaddman View Post
    I have purchased the alpha and been playing on our server. Don't have prior admin experience, but believe that I could perform the duties required. Am typically on during the early evening hours, 5-9 PM EST due to my work sched. Think I could contribute during a time when the pop is lighter.
    Hired as a low.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRazor View Post
    I have purchased the Alpha and have been splitting time on the TPG ArmA3 server and DayZ server. I have no TPG admin experience, but have experience administering a BF2 server for a previous clan in the past. I'm typically on one or the other most nights and can help admin ArmA3 during high pop time.
    Hired as a low.

For those that may now know how to join a permission group click this link, http://www.teamplayergaming.com/prof...editusergroups. Then find the radio button for the ARMA low/mid admin group and click it, then click the join group button. Contact myself, or any other high admin, if you have any questions.

7. Registered TeamPlayer SmokenScion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SmokenScion SmokenScion's Originid: SmokenScion

R&U.

8. Registered TeamPlayer Warprosper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Warprosper Steam ID: Nukewarprosper Warprosper's Originid: Warprosper

I'm gonna buy it Thursday, and wouldn't mind being an admin. Been playing ARMA 2 and DayZ as of late.

9. Registered TeamPlayer Nuckle's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Warprosper View Post
    I'm gonna buy it Thursday, and wouldn't mind being an admin. Been playing ARMA 2 and DayZ as of late.
    Done, send an invite to join the group. If something happens with the purchase step down.

10. Registered TeamPlayer KromMonkey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups ARMA 3 open admin signups
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: KromMonkey KromMonkey's Originid: Krom

Reporting for duty.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information