Post Thanks / Like

Pick up game 5/18

Date------5/18
    Time------9:00 Central
    Server ip--74.86.116.147:27017
    Pass------Same as last time
    Map-------dod_dijon
    Captains---Ficet v. Hannibal

Okay guys we need captains! I would love to volunteer to be a captain but appartently i do too often so we need 2 for this weekends game.

As for the map we're play dijon which looks like a pretty well made map which means you will need to download it beforehand. You can find the map here
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Lizard2
    using this username/password
    User name: NoOneForYou
    Password: 7UJwuqsw

As for the server password it will be the same as list weeks and if you dont have it post here and i will pm you

:9

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
    I say blow it safely and quickly but I like to wait for enemies to be in range before I blow it.

Also, in the wise and thought provoking words of Kyle, who is to C4 what Mozart is to the piano, "C4 is a double edged sword".

2. Registered TeamPlayer
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pick up game 5/18

I'll be there. I'll also be Captain if no one volunteers, though I'm really hoping some of you newer players manage to grow some kahones and step up.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need more experienced players to be captains because the newer players still need to learn which players are good at what class. Trust me with experienced captains the game will be more balanced
    I say blow it safely and quickly but I like to wait for enemies to be in range before I blow it.

Also, in the wise and thought provoking words of Kyle, who is to C4 what Mozart is to the piano, "C4 is a double edged sword".

4. Registered TeamPlayer Ficet99's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KYle
    I think we need more experienced players to be captains because the newer players still need to learn which players are good at what class. Trust me with experienced captains the game will be more balanced
    I would like to be captain... If most of you think I'm still too new thats fine to I'd like to be a captain at least once, but I'd hate for my team to lose because of me...

Modified for spelling... E key is too close to the W key...

Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheCynicalOne Steam ID: Arreo

I'm in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ficet99
    Quote Originally Posted by KYle
    I would like to be captain... If most of you think I'm still too new thats fine to I'd like to be a captain at least oncw, but I'd hate for my team to lose because of me...
    I think you are more than ready! and arreo perhaps you would like to be the other captain?

Post Thanks / Like
    Stat Links

Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18 Pick up game 5/18
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheCynicalOne Steam ID: Arreo

You know what, I'm so stupid. I'll be in Pasadena helping my grandparents move. This is the second time tonight I've completely forgotten about that.

8. Registered TeamPlayer Red_Lizard2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stat Links

Pick up game 5/18
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: theredlizard2

i'm in. i'd want t be a captain sometime, i don't think now the best time though. i still need to learn everyones best class. Once i learn that i wouldn't mind trying just cause through PR and BF2 i've gotten good tactical gaming experience.

9. Registered TeamPlayer Ficet99's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arreo
    You know what, I'm so stupid. I'll be in Pasadena helping my grandparents move. This is the second time tonight I've completely forgotten about that.
    Excuses nah lol just be ready the next time I want to be captain...

10. Registered TeamPlayer
    Post Thanks / Like

True Kyle, but they need to start out somewhere. Plus a new Captain vs. a new Captain will be balanced, maybe... hopefully.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information